Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Belly time!

Ain't she beautiful?  : )
Malia is starting to show now, so I wanted to keep a record by taking a weekly belly picture.  I don't think she's too keen on the idea, but I think she'll be glad I did it once its all said and done.  I'm going to try and make a post with the new pic every Monday or Tuesday.

On Sunday, I finally was able to get her to go to Target with me and she was able to find some Maternity jeans and tops that she liked.  She is much more comfortable now! I'll have to give her kudos for making her old pants last as long as she did.  She's still feeling good and everything seems to going along fine so far.  She hasn't felt the baby move yet, but that should be coming fairly soon.  We go in for the 18 week ultrasound on Feb 8th, so hopefully we'll be able to find out whether we are having a little boy or a little girl.  Better get your vote in, if you haven't already!

In other news, I had my second interview with Boeing today for the Weight & Balance Analyst position.  This one was a much more laid back atmosphere compared to the formal structured interview of the last one.  I think it went really well!  I got to spend about an hour and a half with the lead of the department and got to learn a little about what goes into the weight engineering of a 737.  Pretty cool stuff, I think.  VERY complicated...

I was able to show them some examples of the kind of work I've done before, working at Kenmore Air, and they seemed impressed.  The head-honcho, Bill, did tell me that I was the first one they asked back for a 2nd interview but that there were several other competitive candidates that they also asked to come back.  So, who knows.  Maybe I'll get it...I sure hope so!



2 comments:

  1. Malia-you look great! You will be glad you did the pictures-especially when you share them with "yet to be determined" (LOL) when they are older!
    Zach-you are in our prayers that this job opportunity works out for you. Love Dad and Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting for you two!! I know how much more comfortable Malia is in those pants - I think I'm going to save a pair for Thanksgiving when the elastic will come in handy ;)
    Praying for your job opportunity
    Love you two (and a half!)
    Keith, Jenny, Duncan and Allie

    ReplyDelete