Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Big News!

Well, the whole reason for starting this blog in the first place was that we now have news worth keeping up with, we're expecting!

We've known for about a month now, but that knowledge was only from many sticks peed on by Malia. Now, however, its official. We just went on our 1st prenatal appointment yesterday at the Providence Medical Center right around the corner. Dr. Sundwall confirmed our suspicions that we're at 8 weeks along!


The sonogram was pretty mind-blowing. We got to see our little Nugget's heartbeat for the first time... All I could say was "cool".

I'll have to admit that I did something pretty retarded when it came to this appointment: I OK'd the date of the appointment knowing full well that I had a final in my Engineering Physics class the NEXT DAY. I figured that it would be a pretty mind-blowing thing, but I had no idea how badly that ruined any chances of trying to study.

Well, it turned out OK. I had my exam this morning and I thought I was going to flunk it, but I ended up doing much better than I anticipated! Not stellar, mind you, but good enough...I think.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! So happy for both of you.
    Shawnda (You know, the adopted Coleman & her 2 kids - Skyler & Fayth)

    ReplyDelete