Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Major Announcement

OK, so after mulling about the blog name for a few hours I've come to the realization that it is just plain retarded...  Really, "The Ambivalent Radicals"? Really...? I'm embarrassed.  In my efforts to make a blog title thats was witty and cute, I achieved neither and managed to look like an a-hole. That title is way to fancy for a blog that is about US...

Therefore, a name change is in order.  Something that is more in-line with who we really are as people!  Henceforth, the pretentious "Ambivalent Radicals" will now be known as "Zack & Malia's Big Dumb Blog".  Much better, don't ya think?

Oh, don't get used to this 4-posts-a-day thing either.  That won't last.  I'm just obsessed with that "new blog smell" at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. A new blog will pee on the floor too.
    You should also let it sleep with something that you wear regularly.
    OX Reese

    ReplyDelete